Friday, April 21, 2006

Super Taster Posted on the Web

I'm reading: Super Taster Posted on the WebTweet this!

North Shore magazine has posted my Super Taster essay on the web. You can read it here, and you can see read about the live reading of the essay and Hormone Colored Day's first-ever Happening here.

When Super Taster it appeared in print, Jason, one of Ralph Covert's eagle-eyed managers, felt so sorry for me about missing the Old Town School of Folk Music. We had a rip-roaring good time. Ralph broke three guitar strings- we believe this to be a world's record- during the one hour performance. That's how much he rocked.

Recently I heard a commercial for an upcoming Van Morrison concert. I really like Van the Man's music (in fact I listened to his Moondance CD 3-4 times through as I was pushing out baby #1. Poor DH was desperate to change the music: Would you like me to put in something else now, dear? Really, it's not a problem. Yeah, right; poor DH), but I'm still in my Super Taster mindset. All I could think was: expensive tickets; horrible traffic into the city; expensive parking, etc…. No wonder I'm sounding old and cranky- it's past my bedtime.

Have a good weekend everyone. Enjoy the spring flowers if your allergies haven't sapped the life-force from you.

No comments: