Thursday, July 20, 2006

Another Rainy Day

I'm reading: Another Rainy DayTweet this!

I awoke to the sound of thunder from a dream in which I had pummeled a man (in defense of my kids, of course). It's a gray and rainy day. By 7:30 I was reprimanding one of my dear children for putting chess pieces in his underpants. Thanks goodness for camp.

An e-mail from Guy Kawasaki (Guy Kawasaki?!) brightened my day. He included Hormone-colored Days on his Ultimate List of Mommy Blogs. Also, he asked me to post a link to this very interesting issue of the Stanford Alumni magazine.

Coffee, anyone?

2 comments:

JimMc said...

Holy Cow! That's awesome! You're on a Top 100 blog! Ok then, maybe you CAN gloat a little in your Ivory towers ;) But only a LITTLE ;)

I read his initial post and thought "hmmm, maybe Kim should be on here". It's good to see he updated it.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Anna kournikova upskirts Game tables foosball harvard goal play soccer table Long nails cock

Related Posts with Thumbnails