Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hormone-colored Days Happening at Millennium Park

I'm reading: Hormone-colored Days Happening at Millennium ParkTweet this!

Care to join us?

I am holding my second Hormone-colored Days Happening on Saturday, July 15 on the Great Lawn at Millennium Park. We'll gather for yoga at 8, Pilates at 9 and African dancing at 10 --or some combination thereof. I'm not sure if I'll get it together to actually get there at 8, but we Moldofskys avoid crowds and mid-day sun, so a super-early morning in the park has a certain appeal. (I plan to leave the kids behind or send them off to explore the park with Dad if they tag along.)

Older children who might find this appealing and won't spend the time whining or playing a wild game of tag in the middle of yoga are also welcome.

After the classes there may be a short reading by some Chicago-area mother-writers and maybe some hard-earned chocolate.

Send me an e-mail if you're interested in attending. I'll forward details about how to find our group.

kim@moldofsky.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails