Thursday, October 26, 2006

Love Thursday: Loving the Cafeteria Lady

I'm reading: Love Thursday: Loving the Cafeteria LadyTweet this!

A while back this mommyblogger encouraged others to post a love-themed piece each Thursday. I couldn't find the photo I planned to post, but given that my 20th high school reunion is only weeks away (yikes!) I thought this would be appropriate.

She was known for her succintness, "Yes, please?" "Next, please" and ability to give proper change. I don't recall what exactly went into this pose. I think was the last day of school for seniors and the love just spontaneously erupted.

Interesting tidbit: a few years ago the kisser was named as one of Crain's Chicago Business "Forty under Forty" that is, their list of young businesspeople on the rise.

No comments: