Saturday, October 28, 2006

Wasted Women

I'm reading: Wasted WomenTweet this!


Check out my latest post at the Austin Mama blog.

Also, check this out, my rabbi has staked out a spot on the blogosphere! He joins me and other talented congregants such as Jim and Brad.

Why doesn't the Bloogger.com spellchecker have 'blogosphere' in its dictionary? Isn't that odd?

Today we are going to carve pumpkins. I'm also going to mix up yet another batch of silkworm food. Apparently they eat someting like 80% of their life's food intake right before cocooning and they are almost ready to go. I'm a bit worried about running out of food because I have about 4 times more caterpillars than were supposed to come with the kit. I fear that I will have to make a Sophie's Choice-type decision.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails