Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm reading: Tweet this!

The revamped chicagoparent.com is now live and I hope you'll stop by for a hearty helping of Scrambled CAKE, my blog about Eating Around Chicago with Kids.

Join my hungry boys (ages 6 and 8), my dear husband, and I as we eat our way around Chicago. We'll take readers from the uber-casual Cereality cereal cafe to upscale dining at places like Chicago's Bistro 110. Along the way we'll tackle all-important matters like what to do when your child wants to spit out his escargot and which restaurants have baby-changing facilities (in the men's room, no less). In addition to highlighting unique Chicago dining options, we'll serve up family-friendly foodstuffs including trends, cookbook reviews, and maybe a few tempting photos.

Stop by soon, and often, for a slice of CAKE at http://chicagoparent.com/cs/blogs/cake/default.aspx