Monday, April 23, 2007

Hello radio fans!

I'm reading: Hello radio fans!Tweet this!


I had a blast appearing on the Walking on Air with Betsy and Sal. We talked about moms Navigating the On-ramp, that is, transitioning from at-home to at-work for nearly 15 minutes. You can listen or download for free with itunes here: http://www.walkingonair.org/listeningbooth.htm (I appear about 30 minutes into the show.)

Having peeked at my blog prior to my appearance, they complimented me on my casual but not too dressy outfit (as they sat there in their jeans and zippered sweatshirts). Next time I'm fortunate enough to be their guest, I just might show up in pajamas!

Also, Betsy and Sal showered me with swag. Swag! Travel bottles of hand cream and foot cream, and a brand-new Land's End pink paisley tankini!

Alas, the foot cream caused a bad reaction on DH's toes. He was so excited to get a foot rub and the end result was sad and painful. Poor guy; life can be cruel. Do you think he'll stop asking me to rub his feet?

And the tankini? Well, it fit, but, oh, words fail me. I'm going to pass it on to some other lucky gal. It's be like the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, only for middle-aged moms. And instead inspiring love and confidence, it will remind us never, ever to get pregnant again.