Tuesday, June 26, 2007

For your eyes only--the banned Trojan commercial

I'm reading: For your eyes only--the banned Trojan commercialTweet this!

I'm mostly directing my blogging efforts to my other sites (have you clicked?!), but I couldn't resist sharing what Fox News and CBS would not--the Men are Pigs Trojan ad. Sorry, I'm not hip on embedding videos; you'll have to click here to see it.

Also this related note from the Chicago Foundation for Women:
Abstinence only sex education: IT DOES A BODY BADTell Congress: “No more money for abstinence-only-until-marriage education.” Congress is including abstinence-only education in its recommended budget to make it veto-proof. We join the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States and many others in saying: Don’t use unscientific and unsafe curricula as a carrot to lure anti-choice legislators. Tell the Illinois delegation that abstinence-only funding has to go: CLICK HERE TO CONTACT YOUR SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES NOW.

No comments: