Friday, July 13, 2007

Is that me or a body double? The Lands' End swimsuit has arrived!

I'm reading: Is that me or a body double? The Lands' End swimsuit has arrived!Tweet this!

I'm finally set with my new suit. DH loves the plunging neckline and I'm loving the skirty bottom--no Brazilian for me!

And with the hot weather last week, I even had a chance to give it a test dive. This means that my three favorite bathing suits are all Lands' End. (Most of them are significantly older than my newest model which shows that you get a great product for your money.)

I pretty much memorized the entire catalogue during my bathing suit selection process, so now with each visit to the pool I can't help from making mental notes. Oooh, she's wearing Lands' End, so is she. They definitely have a corner on the Mom Market.

I'm working on a piece on allergy-friendly foods (peanut-free, gluten free, etc.) for Scrambled CAKE. As a result, lots of tasty samples have been coming my way. So now I've got the suit, my new challenge is to makes sure it still fits by the end of the summer!

No comments: