Thursday, August 30, 2007

Houston, we have a winner!

I'm reading: Houston, we have a winner!Tweet this!

Yes, I have a winner for the Lands' End Ergo Jr. backpack, the Spatulatta Cookbook and all of my kids old lead-painted toys. Just kidding on that last one, but really what are parents supposed to do with all those recalled toys? Donate them to a charity thrift shop so impoverished children get them for Christmas? Further toxify our landfills? Seriously, people, where do these gazillions of toys go?

I've contacted the winner; she's both a working mom and a blogger, so you know she's pressed for time. I'm sure I'll hear from her by midnight Friday, but if I don't, I'll pick a new winner on Saturday. Right before the back-to-school party I'm hosting even though my kids don't go back to school until September 10. September 10!

Hang tight, everybody.

No comments: