Friday, December 07, 2007

Plumbing problems

I'm reading: Plumbing problemsTweet this!

Our house. Not me.

Still, when the plumber was reviewing the needed fixes with me, there was much talk about female parts and the male parts that fit into them and nipples and such. I was blushing like a 12 year-old girl.

It will be nice to use the dishwasher and washing machine after a week without.

But during my week of paper plate dining, this mama, hosted a fabulous holiday party for the Chicago Moms Bloggers courtesy of Graco. Melissa Graham and her Monogramme catering company provided excellent service, divine food and plentiful drinks for our event.

Graco sponsored the event to promote their new product, the Sweetpeace Baby Soother, which I expected to be lame, but is really cool! You've never seen anything like it. Alas, I didn't take any pictures and I can't seem to find a good one to lift from the website, so click over and check it out.

Stop in next week, because Santa's little helper arranged a great giveaway for me!

No comments: