Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another snow day?

I'm reading: Another snow day?Tweet this!

Sadly, no. Last week I was dreading a snow day. This time around, I was hoping for one. DH and I had a meeting with a principal at one of the local school. If the school had been closed today, if fate had prevented us from visiting, I would have taken that as a sign to keep the boys at the Gifted Academy. Ugh. It remains to be seen where we send the boys there next year.

Anyone I have a crystal ball I can borrow?

Or perhaps you're in touch with the ghost school years' future who can guide me a la Ebenezer Scrooge and help illuminate the long-term impact of my choice.
On a lighter note, here's DH in the fuzzy slippers I got from Graco at the Sweetpeace event.

1 comment:

Lindsay Lebresco said...

WAIT A MINUTE. How? How? How did I miss this??? I didn't have a google alert set for "Sexy legs" I guess. Awesome shot. I stink for missing it.