Saturday, February 02, 2008

I wasn't kidding when I said my career was in the toilet

I'm reading: I wasn't kidding when I said my career was in the toiletTweet this!

Yesterday was a snow day--no school! So how was I suppposed to get away from the boys in order to be part of the conference call from Judith Lichtman about HRC's campaign?

Hide in the bathroom, of course.

Here I am taking notes while on the call. I should mention that this took place at my parents' house. We don't have a bathroom phone line at Chez Moldofsky (why bother when you have cordless?). It's worth noting that a certain someone at our house recently realized that with the invention of portable DVD players, bathrooms are no longer just for reading. They still are the best place to seek refuge from the kids, though.

You can read the details of the call at Chicago Moms Blog.

No comments: