Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A pain in the butt

I'm reading: A pain in the buttTweet this!

That's what I've got. Every morning I wake up around three with a pain in my left buttock. TMI? Maybe, but I'm not so picky about sharing at 3 AM.

Having experienced various pinched nerve/bulging disk issues before, I think that's the problem. The weird thing is it doesn't bother me during the day; it only wakes me every night.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out and hopefully get some reassurance that the issue is not a raging tumor that rests on my spine when I sleep, though this would explain the extra girth I tacked on during 2007. I'm always looking for some reason to avoid accountability for my weight gain.

Oy, listen to me. Is this what 80-year-olds blog about?

No comments: