Thursday, March 20, 2008

Like a virgin, meme'd for the very first time

I'm reading: Like a virgin, meme'd for the very first timeTweet this!

Thanks to Cindy at We all Fall Down and Chicago Moms Blog for tagging me. And for telling me about Ralph Covert's abs. I'm a big fan, but I never imagined a six-pack underneath his t-shirt. Really, Cindy? Also, I recently heard from a friend that Ralph used to be (maybe still is?) a volunteer at Muscular Dystrophy camps.

Here are the rules:
A. Post the rules at the beginning.

B. Answer the questions about yourself.

C. Tag 5 people and let them know in a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged. Table4Five, Viva La Feminista, Pass the Zoloft, Mama Law, Soy is the new Black



What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago?
I was very pregnant. I had just completed an innovation workshop for a client of mine.



Snacks I Enjoy: Chocolate and things dipped in chocolate.



Five Things on my To-Do List Today: make a list of what to pack for my upcoming trip, pack the suitcase, tie up loose blogging ends before my trip, exercise, explain to DH why I haven't yet packed but posted new content on my blog.



Things I Would Do if I Became a Billionaire: I would travel, read and exercise more and put a couple of million dollars away because no doubt I'll some day need it to cover medical expenses. I would also get my front teeth redone- I broke one when I was about 9 and I've got this horrible (to me) bonding job on it. I'd also get involved in philanthropic efforts- something around women and children and health/education also something Jewish.



Three Bad Habits: Eating too much chocolate, spending too much time online, losing track of time.



Five Places I Have Lived:

1. Chicago area (most of my life)

2. Austin, TX, (college)

3. Honolulu, HI (summer college internship---ahhhh)

4. Orlando, FL (Post-college Disney Internship thing)

5. a small kibbutz in Israel (just for a month)



Jobs I Have Had:

(matched with the places I lived)

1. babysitter, assistant manager at an ice cream shop and boring grown-up jobs

2. worked the counter at a pizza joint, short order cook at the co-op my senior year

3. dolphin trainer (technically summer lab intern assisting with dolphin cognition studies)

4. Orlando attraction hostess at Epcot

5. kitchen/cafeteria work with occasional hellish stints in the kibbutz factory



Things People Don't Know About Me:
See that thing about my broken tooth above. My love affair with chocolate is painfully obvious as I seem to be busting out of my clothes these day. (Oh, I'd guess I'd go shopping if I was a billionaire, too). I keep an emergency Starbucks card in my car and another in my backpack in case I leave home without my wallet. Also, I have Ralph's World songs on my iPod (see opening paragraph).


Thanks for tagging me, Cindy!

5 comments:

pinks & blues girls said...

Seeing as how I am reading this while I scarf down a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream drenched in chocolate sauce - and am telling myself I MUST work our for at least 4 hours tomorrow based on the 3 chocolate chip cookies I ate earlier - I believe I may have a chocolate obsession, too.

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Leeanthro said...

I'm on it! So good to share with new friends :)

Oh, and I also have a chocolate obsession. I'd probably be a waif without it. But I'd also be bored!

Elizabeth said...

I love that you have emergency Starbucks cards! You're a woman after my own heart :) Here's my post--http://table4five.net/2008/03/23/tagged-for-a-meme/

Justice Fergie said...

hi kim!!

Sorry that i am just seeing your tag! i'm on it!

Cindy Fey said...

You're welcome, Kim! You win the Coolest Five Places I've Lived Award. And does Ralph have a six-pack? I raise my hand and giggle like a five year old. Yes, really.