Monday, March 10, 2008

Someone has mistaken me for an influential blogger

I'm reading: Someone has mistaken me for an influential bloggerTweet this!

As a result, I'm going to camp. Johnson's Baby Camp.

Honestly, I hated camp as a kid, but this one sounds pretty fun. Hanging out with a bunch of cool mombloggers courtesy of Johnson's Baby products? I'm down with that. And I'm jonesing for some little samples of Johnson's Baby Shampoo (I use it every day, on my eyelashes, really) and some Aveeno SPF 30 facial moisturizer.

I'm really not sure what all we'll be doing besides having fun, fun , fun. Oh, I guess there are some guest speakers, even one celebrity Tina Fey? Britney Spears? Jennifer Garner? Someone from The Office or Arrested Development? Those are the only ones I could recognize.

And we'll be learning about mommy and baby trends. I can't wait. Especially since I missed out on the GM plant tour because I was sick all weekend.

But even better than Camp Baby, is Camp Moldofsky, another adults-only event. Yes, DH and I are going wild for Spring Break and we will be leaving children behind.

Fun times ahead. I just have to get us all packed beforehand. And the house must be clean. It's depressing enough to come home from a vacation- in fact Pikachu once told us he never wanted to go on vacation again because it's too sad when you come home (this after spending much of the vacation pining for his bed and room). Anyway, we must come home to a neat house. Must.

I'd best get started now.

Need help getting your geek on for Pi Day (March 14)? Check out my latest at MOMformation.


Tracey said...

Oooh! Sounds like a cool outing. Have fun!

mj aka sugarmama said...

I don't suppose you are inviting us for that wild weekend of yours with the hubby! hehe

The Johnson's Baby Camp sounds very interesting. Would love to read what you guys did on that camp.


adrienne said...


I got invited too! This is sounding better by the minute.

It'll be nice to see you again. said...

I'm going and a little nervous, but looking forward to meeting you!

Meagan Francis said...

I'm so bummed I won't be able to be there, but have fun!

pinks & blues girls said...

I'm going to Camp Baby, too! Looking forward to it, although I am a little nervous. Flashbacks to walking into a new high school and not knowing one person. Ahhhh!! I'm sure it'll be fun, though!!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

I'm going, too! I'm looking forward to meeting all of you. I'm a little nervous. Honestly I think BlogHer would overwhelm me and I've never been to it, so this will be a nice segue into a blog conference.

Kim Moldofsky said...

I'm so glad you all stopped by! I think we are in for a good time.

It's been fun checking getting to know everyone through their blogs. I look forward to meeting up in person, and, like, Jamie, I'm glad to do it is a smallish venue.

Now on to the next big question: what's everybody wearing?

Christine said...

Oh, boy, I can hardly wait to meet you! Check out the group at NaBloPoMo... We're all talking about what we're bringing to camp!