Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Your life in six words

I'm reading: Your life in six wordsTweet this!

Readers are sharing funny and sometimes poignant six-word memoirs. Some of the comments are quite poetic. Check it out and play along over at MOMformation.

And maybe I really AM an influential blogger. I got a note from one of the GM execs yesterday. He wanted my opinion on a design matter. Really. I'm so impressed with their blogger outreach and the fact that they are genuinely seeking feedback from real people like me.

I've heard from other bloggers who will be at Johnson's Camp Baby (Baby Camp?). It's going to be a great group and I'm so excited for it...even after I found out Steph at Adventures in Babywearing would be going to Disney World with Disney, instead of Jersey with Johnson's.

First, though, my second honeymoon. Details next week at MOMformation.

No comments: