Monday, April 07, 2008

I couldn't have planned this if I tried

I'm reading: I couldn't have planned this if I triedTweet this!

Before Johnson's Camp Baby, there was The Vacation. The child-free getaway for DH and I (or, more cynically put, the save-the-marriage trip). The kind of trip that happens only about once every ten years. Yes, we've been parents for ten years....



While awaiting our flight to California, I broke out the world's tiniest Boggle game, an item I picked up at the school potluck. DH, BTW, is the the best Boggle player, evah.



So, there we were at O'Hare, having survived (and I don't use that term lightly) a trip to the airport I refer to as Death Cab for Kimmy, anxiously waiting for our flight to start loading and I suggest a game of mini-Boggle. Do you see what I saw? Look at what came up:


Good karma for our trip, eh?

No comments: