Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm no April Fool

I'm reading: I'm no April FoolTweet this!

This came in yesterday's mail, so I know it's for reals: I received a shout-out on the Graco Blog for this post.
It's nice to know that somebody is reading...

For someone who doesn't travel much, two nearly back-to-back trips is getting to me. DH and I had a great time traveling sans kids from LA to Las Vegas with a stop in Death Valley en route. Death Valley has a stark beauty, but after 36 hours the heat (it was in the 90s) and lack of vegetation were getting to us.

So much more to say, but I've got to get the house and laundry in order and catch up on work before I leave for Camp Baby. Ooh, I've got a birthday cake to order too!

Are you an April Fool? Stop by today's post at MOMformation and see if you can guess which expert parenting services are real and which were invented by my friends.


pinks & blues girls said...

Congrats on the shout-out! So exciting!

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. I have my RI stuff all ready. :)

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Kim Moldofsky said...

That is so sweet- thanks!

I'll bring you a little piece of Chicago, too.

Cindy Fey said...

Kim - Your April Fools post was so fun! Great stuff. And loved the C-O-F-F-E-E essay in North Shore - my favorite drink and my favorite song about my favorite drink!

Kim Moldofsky said...

This is also no April fool. Cindy, I was almost in tears yesterday as I approached the pick-up window at the local Starbucks drive-thru. I was THAT thrilled to get coffee and without having to leave my car!

Thanks for reading!