Friday, April 11, 2008

It's been that kind of week

I'm reading: It's been that kind of weekTweet this!

I stayed up too late, for too many nights and the boys have been waking midway through every night because they

* have a headache

* a cold

*night terrors

*knee pain

*nightmares



So despite being braindead I was over working on my blog at BabyCenter (Hi LM!) and I think I just permanently deleted the entire blog archives, or maybe just one really important page. In case you're wondering, I did take a moment to send off an urgent note to my editor before bothering to record it here for posterity



Speaking of posteriors, I need to get my sorry aching butt on the treadmill and get some endorphins flowing. Heck, I'm not sure my blood is even flowing.

1 comment:

laughingatchaos said...

I'm pretty sure my blood isn't flowing, it's very likely just a slow moving sludge. I have high hopes for next week. ; )