Saturday, April 26, 2008

Matzah Mania

I'm reading: Matzah ManiaTweet this!

We ate the bread, crunched the crackers, and packed away the pasta in preparation for Passover, which started last Saturday evening.


Guess which of the following foods have been on our menu for the week?


A. Matzah Kugel


B. Matzah Schmattas


C. Matzah Lasagna


D. Matzah Brie


E. Matzah Bris


F. Matzah Balls


G. Matzah Ice Cream Cones


H. Matzah Nachos


I. Ice Cream A La Matzah


J. Matzah Toffee


K. Matzah A La Matzah








Answers: This Passover we will be eating A, C, D, F, J and L. To our knowledge, products B, E, G, I, and K do not exist. We may experiment with H.





If you got them all correct, hooray, this yiddeshe mama is kvelling for you!


If your got more than two wrong, make some Jewish friends, already!

Learn about two great Passover books in my post at MOMformation.

2 comments:

laughingatchaos said...

Matzah bris...snort...LOL! That's good! I just figured if it says Matzah, you were eating it, then looked a little closer. ; )
Moving out of Skokie, I don't get a whole lotta Matzah anymore. But I do have fond memories of Matzah pizza and PBJ Matzah with my friends. ; )

TheAngelForever said...

Thanks for the laugh. . . as I sit here eating MORE matzah!!! Happy Passover is almost over to you :)