Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Maybe those traces of Prozac in our water supply aren't so bad after all

I'm reading: Maybe those traces of Prozac in our water supply aren't so bad after allTweet this!

This just is from the Yahoo homepage: The survey says Gen-X is glum on retirement prospects.

"More than two-thirds of Americans aged 27 to 42 don't think they will ever be able to stop working...."

At least I'm not the only one who feels this way. You know, misery loves company and all that.

On a lighter note, my blog sistah Leticia Barr of the DC Metro Moms Blog is the featured guest blogger over at The Washington Post "On Parenting" blog today.

And I just learned that my friend Amy from Chicago Moms Blog is also in the WaPo.com today as a guest blogger at the "On Balance" blog.

Way to go, ladies!

And yes, I noticed that I linked different sets of words in similar sentences, but I'm not sure what it says about me.

No comments: