Thursday, May 01, 2008

Oh Sh*t!

I'm reading: Oh Sh*t!Tweet this!

It's 11:00 at night. I'm cleaning up a database for a client, getting ready to hit the sack soon and I *just* remembered that I need to get cupcakes for Pikachu's classroom birthday celebration tomorrow. Thank goodness for the 24-hour grocery store! (She exclaims as she curses under her breath.)

I want to thank everyone who's popped over to enter the Lands' End giveaway. I especially appreciate those who subscribed to my blog feeds and who took time to actually view the site and not just enter the contest and run (is there a term for that?).

I wish I could award a $100 LE gift card to each of you! That's so cliche, but true. I relate to all you mamas wanting to treat yourself or a family member to something that's not in the budget. I hear all you mamas who need a new suit because you've finally lost the baby weight...though I relate more to the ones who want those slenderizing suits! You've reminded me of all the other great Lands' End products beyond clothes and shoes (and cushy PureLoft mattress toppers).

I feel like mini-Oprah hosting a mini-give. I can't wait to make someone happy! Speaking of which, I've got to go get those cupcakes!

No comments: