Saturday, June 21, 2008

Camp Baby reunion blog bites

I'm reading: Camp Baby reunion blog bitesTweet this!

Here's the latest from some of my Camp Baby friends.

Fava Beans and a Nice Chianti Leeanthro discusses how to pair wine with food.

This Full House Reviews: Kit Kittredge - An American Girl Movie This is the first feature film based on the hugely popular American Girl book series and (since, yesterday was Mini-me's 7th birthday) my youngest daughter and I were very excited to have been invited to the New York City screening of Kit Kittredge - An American Girl Movie!

From Date to Diapers asks: Do you worry about your kiddos growing healthy bones and a healthy body? Enter to win a couple of the best products to keep your kids healthy! See Christine's post, Staying Healthy.

Mom's Favorite Stuff reviews a fun and functional play table!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails