Monday, June 09, 2008

The food dye rebellion begins now!

I'm reading: The food dye rebellion begins now!Tweet this!

I've written a couple of recent posts about the link between food additives and ADHD at MOMformation. This morning I put up a post that's a call to action. Many large companies like Coca-Cola have reformulated their products for sale in the UK based on consumer demand, but continue to sell the same old crap here in the US. I think it's time we had a bit of outcry and my posts included informational links as well as contact info for several large companies.

Take a peek, make some noise.

Oh and I will let you all know who won the giveaway books very soon. Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Thanks Kim!

I think we need a mom-action spotlight like Batman.

Kim Moldofsky said...

If only I had me some mad graphix skillz!

Related Posts with Thumbnails