Friday, June 13, 2008

Night at the ER/Home Alone

I'm reading: Night at the ER/Home AloneTweet this!

Thursday was the last day of the school year, the last day at the private school for gifted kids that my boys attended for the past three years. Oh, I guess I can say now that they attended Science and Arts Academy.

Another parent had a gentle run-in with my car in the school parking lot. My first repair estimate $1500. Ouch. Why do I feel guilty when the other parent scraped my pakred car while I was in the building car and will pay to get it fixed?

We are, sort of, in theory taking that car on a big road trip soon. Or maybe not.

I got my sassy new pink laptop from Staples and some cute, fun samples from these folks, but haven't had time to enjoy either because I took DH to the ER early tonight. After many hours and almost as many tests, they decided to keep him for the night. Witty banter and related photos to come. Maybe.

Thankfully, my in-laws have the boys tonight. I'm home alone and it feels so odd.

I'll write more when I'm coherent. It's been a long day.

4 comments:

MoziEsmé said...

I'd say, enjoy the precious few moments alone - that is, if I was sure DH was okay!?

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Hope your husband is OK!

laughingatchaos said...

Good school.
And I hope DH is ok and it's just something minor.

Kim Moldofsky said...

Thanks for your thoughts. They kept him last night and again tonight. Only this time my boys are home with me and I must get them in bed NOW.

He should be home tomorrow.