Friday, August 15, 2008

Camp Baby Reunion- All star edition

I'm reading: Camp Baby Reunion- All star editionTweet this!

Here's the latest from my Camp Baby friends. Lot of good stuff this week, so click away.

First up, Classy Mommy, a woman who totally lives up to her blog name. After I sent off my link last week, the one with the rant about Wal-Marts new vlogger program, I remembered that she's one of the "Wal-Mart 11." Oops. Can you say awkward? I sent her a note explaining that I completely understood if she chose not to include my link in the roundup, but she published it. Cuz she's Classy. Also, Wal-Mart is sending her to a conference in Vegas soon. I hope she negotiated a side-trip to one of the fabulous spas and that in her world what happens in Vegas gets blogged. Oh yeah, and her link for the week is: Classy Mommy is giving away 2 pairs of Pedipeds shoes for Fall!

Speaking of corporate-sponsored travel, Jane from Mom Generations (formerly Pinks and Blues) just returned from a trip, too. See Jane kick tires and take a wild test drive at Ford headquarters.

Jodi at Mom's Favorite Stuff reviews her favorite mommy tees.

Mother's Intuition Leeanthro describes why you should always listen to your mother's intuition. Warning: grab a tissue before you click.

This Full House Reviews: The White Trash Mom Handbook She's less than perfect and she's okay! Go read Liz's take on our blog buddy's new book.

And remember to enter my awesome giveaway if you haven't already.

No comments: