Sunday, August 24, 2008

Camp Baby Roundup + looking to add to my list of blog feeds

I'm reading: Camp Baby Roundup + looking to add to my list of blog feedsTweet this!

Here's the latest from my Camp Baby buds:

Jodi at Mom's Favorite Stuff reviews a product that can help make eating out with kids neater. She always finds such interesting items to review.

The Longest Drive Leeanthro recounts the long drive to get her child to a hospital just after she'd been diagnosed with Type I diabetes. Also, check out Leeanthro's Blog to Fight Diabetes.

Christine is please to announce she's been named one of Wal-Mart's Money Saving Moms. Yes, she's one of the Wal-Mart 11, except she's number 12. Perhaps if they could count better, they'd find some money to pay these fabulous women! Anyway, you know my views on the matter, , but please congratulate Christine.

I'm reorganizing my feeds, so if you're a reader, de-lurk now and let me know if you have a blog. I'll add you to my Yahoo! Reader feeds.


Naomi said...

I would love for you to add me to your reader... thanks!

Kim Moldofsky said...

Got you, Naomi!

laughingatchaos said...

Yup, still here. ;)

Jessica Gottlieb said...

I'm delurking. :)

kristina said...

Love your Camp Baby updates.