Friday, August 29, 2008

Dude, where's my bus?

I'm reading: Dude, where's my bus?Tweet this!

Yesterday at Momformation.

Today's school excitement was getting Smartypants off to school around 7:00 so we could pick up a friend and make it to the first band rehearsal of the year. I didn't even know it was starting already, but got tipped off yesterday and the band teacher was extremely cool and flexible about adding him in when I called her late yesterday afternoon.

So far so good at the new public school. (Fingers crossed. Toes crossed, too, in the name of good luck). Well, except for the bus incident.

Last night I went to pack Smartypants a school snack in his NEW lunch bag (Arctic Zone from Target) I noticed a hole.


Ironically, I've been organizing an upcoming Land's End lunch bag giveaway, but hadn't asked for a sample myself, because, duh, I already had a new lunch bag for Smartypants. Well, I sent my rep a pleading email late last night and she's going to oblige. One for me, one for you. Give me a week or so to get it ready.

Thanks for your post-op good wishes! I'm doing quite well, but still not back 100%. It's 9:30 and I'm ready for a nap. I even crashed last night before Obama's historic speech.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Well, at least you can watch it all on You Tube.

I'm interested to see how the Lands End Lunchbox holds up (I just bought one for my son, but not yet for my daughter). I have not had good luck with basic wear-and-tear on lunch boxes lately. As with everything else, I guess, they just don't make 'em like they used to.