Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My new computer: An Air

I'm reading: My new computer: An AirTweet this!

After I complained to Guy Kawasaki that the cool new Alltop stickers don't match my snazzy pinnk laptop (albeit with a typo), he told me he'd by me a new one! Isn't he awesome?

I took a screen shot, but I'm too spazzy to get it republished here, so I just copied the Tweets, below.
moldymom @guykawasaki Alas, none of the Alltop stickets match my pink laptop. from web in reply to guykawasaki

I can't wait for my new computer! I covet those sleek Macs.
I wonder if it will arrive before my new Putumayo Kids/Sesame Street CD....

3 comments:

Marketing Mommy said...

Aren't you a lucky duck? After the summer you've endured, you surely deserve it.

Kim Moldofsky said...

I'm thinking he was kidding. But drop me a note Guy and I'll DM you my mailng info.

Naomi said...

me too, me too!!!

seriously, though, that would PROVE he's the coolest man on the internet...