Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My Freudian slip is showing

I'm reading: My Freudian slip is showingTweet this!

At DH tonight, I asked DH if he would still consider voting for McCain if Sarah Palin is one heartbeat away from the pregnancy.



"What did you just say?!"



"One heartbeat from the presidency. I meant presidency."



Speaking of which, see what some of my blog friends have to say about Palin:



Veronica at Viva La Feminista (except over at Work It, Mom).


Alma A.K.A Marketing Mommy at Chicago Moms Blog.


Jill over at the Silicon Valley Moms Blog.


Jordan at The Wonderwheel.



And, just because there are some rumors floating around, see this. According to the Anchorage Daily News (4/22/08), she really flew from Texas to Alaska when she was (dare I say supposedly?) 8 months pregnant and leaking amniotic fluid. Can't think of a woman I know who would attempt such a thing. You?

5 comments:

laughingatchaos said...

I wouldn't go to the mailbox at the end of the street leaking amniotic fluid, I can't imagine flying back to Alaska! There's just something so ODD about her as the veep choice...

Leeanthro said...

Ha, ha, ha! You're too funny!

Here are my two cents:

http://soyisthenewblack.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-two-cents.html

SwitchedOnMom said...

Hi Kim,

I wrote this on August 30.

"We Interrupt This Blog..."

http://themorechild.wordpress.com/2008/08/30/we-interrupt-this-blog/

Been trying to keep up with all the crazy since then!

kristina said...

Yeah, what woman in her right mind would fly across the country leaking amniotic fluid. She could've harmed the baby.

And she's back at work three days after giving birth? Some might think that's impressive but it's a huge turn off to me. How will she be able to relate to real moms? And I don't see her advocating for maternity/paternity benefits, family leave etc because she has no need for them.

tif said...

yeah, i'm with you on the whole flying while leaking thing. that's just batshit insanity, right there. and thanks for stopping by. glad you liked the label for carson's old school....sounds like your boys' old school could have used it, as well.