Monday, September 22, 2008

Pat the Husband: A book review

I'm reading: Pat the Husband: A book reviewTweet this!

Pat the Husband: A Parody is a hilarious 16-page riff on the lovable children's book, Pat the Bunny. Only it's funnier. And for adults. Or young children who won't get the adult subtext.

Readers help Husband find the remote, discover where the ketchup bottle is hidden, and meet other daunting challenges. It's a hoot! It's a fun girlfriend gift and will make you the hit of any moms group.

The book official debuts October 7, but thanks to Cider Mill Press I'm giving away a copy at Momformation this Wednesday.

And on Thursday, I'm giving away another copy on Twitter. Follow me @moldymom, so you don't miss out on the fun.

Oh, I should point out one glaring omission in the book- there's no little activity to help Husband change the toilet paper!

What little task does your husband fall short on?

(Disclaimer: mine is totally helpful other than the toilet paper thing.)

2 comments:

kristina said...

Oh, this looks funny. I'll have to check it out.

CanCan said...

Does it have a "feel the chest hair" page? :P