Thursday, December 18, 2008

Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging: I'm in it!

I'm reading: Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging: I'm in it!Tweet this!

This book features loads of blogging advice from Nora Ephron, Alec Baldwin, Jamie Lee Curtis and (squee!) ME! Well, I'm not exactly giving advice, but I'm quoted in a call-out box that is all my own.
I'd tell you what I said, but then you might not buy the book! Hint: it's about being a (ahem) mommyblogger. See p. 159 when you're browsing in the book store.
Once I get over rereading my own little section, I'll look at the rest of it and review the book at Hormone-colored Reviews.

10 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

As most of my readers say: "Squeeee!!!!" Congratulations!

Leeanthro said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see your section!

Ethans Mommy said...

Congratulations, Kim! I tried to purchase the book and it is sold out on Amazon. Does anyone else know where it is still available?

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Congrats Kim! That is awesome.

Connie Weiss said...

I saw this on TV the other day!

Congratulations!

Now I want to read it.....

laughingatchaos said...

Rock on! That's awesome. Congrats!

Jessica Gottlieb said...

Can I ask? Were you paid?

Because she's created a blog where she produces no content with plenty of revenue and I'm wondering if Ms. Huffington has also written a book without paying the writers.

To Think is to Create said...

Very cool Kim! Kudos :)

`Arianne

Kim Moldofsky said...

To clarify, I don't write for HuffPost, which made it all the more exciting to be included in the book. I was interviewed and, as a matter of course, never charge for interviews.

It seems there are no shortage of opportunities to write without pay on the web.

selfmademom said...

Paid or not, it's very cool that you were included! Kudos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails