Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogroll and Linky Love Extravaganza

I'm reading: Blogroll and Linky Love ExtravaganzaTweet this!

I haven't touched the small blogroll on my sidebar in years. I know, it's pitiful. It's not just inaction due to laziness, it's the fear that I'm leaving people out, it's the fact that if I am going to display the blogroll as part of my template, I need to add a third column and I haven't figured out how to do that. I could list a dozen reasons to justify my inaction.

But this year is all about change and moving forward, so I'm taking my first step. I'm in the process of updating my Yahoo reader with loads of new blogs and I'm sharing the linky love with a wild sense of abandon.

Here's my first shot at the new blogroll. For now, it's a post. I'll create a permalink on my sidebar and someday I'll either figure out that third column or hire a blog designer to jazz up this joint.

Places I blog:

Chicago Moms Blog


Scrambled Cake

Traveling Mom

The Full Mommy (coming soon....)

My friends and faves:





Jessica Gottlieb


Justice Fergie/Mamalaw


Kristina Sauerwein

Marketing Mommy

Mom’s Favorite Stuff

Never a Dull Moment


Sprite’s Keeper

Sugar my Bowl


The Eclectic Writer

Viva la Feminista

We all Fall Down

Are you a regular reader? Do you list Hormone-colored Days on your blogroll? Or did I just plain forget about you? Let's talk! It's never too late to share the love.


BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Thanks for the link love Kim!

I deleted my blog roll accidentally over a year ago and Yeah.

Kristi said...

Ooh, thank you! I can't wait to go check all these out!

I noticed on Kristina's link that you need to add the http:// before the address because right now it does not work!

Naomi said...

I need an extra column, too...

thanks for the shout-out!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Aw, thanks, Kim! Hope your weekend is going well!

laughingatchaos said...

Thanks for the links. I really need to update my blogroll; I'm sure you're on there, but there are a lot of others that aren't!

Shari Schmidt said...

Kim --

I'm a regular reader, even if I'm not such a regular commentor! I added you to my blogroll because I enjoy your blog.

Wife and Mommy said...

Ooh, me me! I've got you on my blogroll...will you add me to yours?