Wednesday, February 25, 2009

6 x 6 meme

I'm reading: 6 x 6 memeTweet this!

Robyn at Who's the Boss tagged me in the 6 x 6 meme. Wow, I feel like one of the cool kids. When I do get tagged for these things, I normally put it on my to-do list and the never get it done. Case in point, somewhere I have a list of 25 Things About Me in a little notebook sitting on my desk. (I'll be honest, it's really on my bedroom floor.) So I'm jumping on this one.

Rules: Choose the 6th image out of your 6th picture folder from your computer and blog it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same.

More honesty: I cheated a bit because the 6th folder on my computer is full of the head shots I took at BlogHer last year. Yawn.

And another confession: the majority of our family photos are on DH's computer. I mostly have blog fodder on mine, plus more photos of Legos than any grown woman should have. (The boys are making a movie for DH...for Father's Day. They're unusually organized.) Anyway, Legos? Snooze.

But I came up with something good, if a teensy bit contrived:
My boys recently filmed an episode for Spatulatta.com, the by kids/for kids cooking site. I toook this photo as they started to make a batch of faux gross. That is, April Fool's treats that look like one thing say, kitty litter, but are really treats and sweets. I can't wait to share the links once they go live.

And now that I'm kvelling I can't stop. Here's are two Spatulatta episodes (this one is really cool) they filmed a couple of years ago at the Spice House in Evanston. My boys look so young!

I'm tagging:

Naomi at Superdumb Supervillain
Carrie at My Funny, Funny Family
Jodi at Multi-tasking Mommy
Jamie BlondeMomBlog
Justice Fergie at MamaLaw
Kristina at Momformation

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I would totally play along but I am not entirely sure how that would work on a Mac, since photo folders aren't really numbered but titled, so I kinda know what I'm getting into before I look... and also the 6 x 6 invokes some kind of primal math fear in me that makes me shut down entirely. I know, I suck.

But here's my photo-laden Wordless Wednesday post, as a consolation:

http://superdumbsupervillain.blogspot.com/2009/02/ww-we-robots-flowers-fishing-math-baths.html

Roo's going to be better at numbers than her mommy and daddy, hopefully.

Carrie said...

Wow, I read about that Spatulatta. Seems like a cool show. How neat that your boys are on it!
Yeah, I never get to my meme tags either. Thanks for tagging me, though.