Sunday, February 22, 2009

Because I'm not a complete BlogWhore

I'm reading: Because I'm not a complete BlogWhoreTweet this!

We will return to the topic of BlogWhores in the coming weeks. For now, I just want to share that for a few days I had an email that was driving me crazy. It showed up on the top of my list when sorted alphabetically; a reply from the folks at the All Candy Expo acknowledging my request for a press pass. The subject line read: All Candy Expo Registration PENDING.

Pending? Pending?

For a day or two I was languishing in limbo- candy purgatory, if you will. And then it came through. I've been approved. Oh, the joy. Read more at Scrambled CAKE, my food blog.

If history repeats itself, and you can damn well guess that I hope it will, I'll return from the trade show with more sweets than even I can stand, so I designated SuperDumbSuperVillain as the beneficiary of my extra swag. Poor Naomi lives in the heart of our country and has pitifully few chances to attend swaggy parties and the like, so I'm trying to help a sister out.

The Candy Expo is in late May. Until then, I diet.

3 comments:

kristina said...

yum ... can't wait to hear more about blog whores

Naomi said...

You are a kind and beneficent blogger…

laughingatchaos said...

Like every year, I am terribly jealous. Le sigh...