Monday, March 02, 2009

Marketing to Mommybloggers: Avoiding Social Media Mistakes with Moms

I'm reading: Marketing to Mommybloggers: Avoiding Social Media Mistakes with MomsTweet this!

When I'm not busy blogging or creating mamadrama on Twitter, I can be found talking to companies and PR folks about moms and social media. Some people even think I'm quoteworthy.

Check out this MediaPost piece by Lolita Carico, "Avoid Social Media Mistakes with Moms."

Lolita has also got her own bit of awesome going on over at Modern Mom. And she has the momosphere eating, thinking and living healthy with the Modern Mom Challenge, organized with the help of Renee from CutieBootyCakes. You can follow the group's weekly chat on Twitter under the hashtag #mmchallenge. You know I'm not that into Twitter parties. But at least when I've popped into #mmchallenge chats, I've found the conversation flows freely and naturally.

No comments: