Sunday, March 01, 2009

What do you need to succeed?

I'm reading: What do you need to succeed?Tweet this!

I saw this fun one over one Facebook, care of Cindy Fey, whose fabulous writing you can read at We All Fall Down.

Head over to Google and enter your name and needs in quotes and create a list of the top ten results. When I Googled "Kim needs" here's what I found.

1. Kim needs to take off the gloves.
2. Kim needs a refreshment.
3. Kim needs needs help big time.
4. Kim needs a job.
5. Kim needs super effort to make cute.
6. Kim needs to mind her own business.
7. Kim needs some hints
8. Kim needs an intervention!
9. Kim needs to shut up and go home.

I guess I'll take a hint and end there.

I also found another blogger named Kim who had done the same meme. And another.

If you do this on your blog or FB page, let me know in the comments and I'll pop over for a peek.

1 comment:

Farrah said...

I just did it.... hilarious!! I will post the results later this week. So funny! I love that you need to "take of the gloves" AND "mind your own business." Hehe!! :)