Monday, April 13, 2009

This blog is currently on hold

I'm reading: This blog is currently on holdTweet this!

By 8:30 this morning I learned that Shana, another mommyblogger lost her little baby, this time a three-month old boy named Thalon. My heart goes out to Shana's family.

As if the momosphere wasn't already depressing enough, a mom I know from my boys' preschool years was diagnosed with breast cancer.

And the weather was cold, wet and miserable.

Oh yeah, and I have a post up at Chicago Moms Blog about our mishap filled trip to Indiana last Friday. It's almost as whiny as this, but maybe a bit funnier.

I'm also working on posts about an upcoming advocacy day for gifted education in Illinois, an effort that I'm too cynical to get excited about.

I'll be back in a day or two. I do have a funny video in the queue for Friday Fun, so I'm not completely over this blog.

2 comments:

laughingatchaos said...

It has been a tough few weeks, hasn't it? I just feel it from everyone, in addition to these baby deaths. :( It's something in the air, and it'd better blow the hell outta here soon.

kristina said...

Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear about the sad news. I understand, tho. I get the same way when I hear about babies/children dying. Too heart-breaking.