Monday, May 18, 2009

In Recovery

I'm reading: In RecoveryTweet this!

I am in recovery from a busy weekend that started with a school breakfast last Friday morning at 7:30 and didn't, make that won't, let up until I get a 1500 piece mailing to the post office (hopefully) later today.

I've got a few posts brewing and I hope at least one of them up today because tomorrow is that ideal blend of work and pleasure that is the All Candy Expo.

Wednesday would be my day to catch my breath except that it's an early release day at school. I'm taking advantage of the early release to take the boys for their annual physicals. Yeah, that's why I'm the Fun Mom. Wednesday evening is a school concert and on Thursday I'm free and clear.

I'm reminding myself what a gift it is to have a full and busy life.


Naomi said...

oh, yeah! Can't wait to hear about it.

Kristina said...

Yum, have fun at the Candy Expo. I can identify with your busy weekend. It's been go go go every week/weekend.