Thursday, June 25, 2009

My new look

I'm reading: My new lookTweet this!

Well, what do you think? I ditched the pink. I once considered the bright pink background delightfully garish, but as time wore on it was simply becoming garish. I needed a change.

Let me know if I need to think pink again or if you like the fresh uncluttered look.

Even if you like the look, do you think the logo is too deep. I'm trying to play with the image without stretching it out to much, but methinks it may need a bit more editing.

I'm eventually going to add a third column...anything you'd like to see?

Please share your thoughts!

15 comments:

Christie-A Work In Progress said...

I like it!! Seems brighter and still as friendly as ever!

Daisy said...

Looks nice! I have three columns. The left sidebar is my profile, blogroll, and archives; the right has buttons and any (rare) ads. It lets me put more info near the top by using both sides.

NYCity Mama said...

I like it! I never thought the pick was awful, but this looks great!

Kim Moldofsky said...

I think I fixed my logo issue. Thanks for chiming in here and on Twitter. The new look seems to be a hit!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Liking it!
Gonna see you in Chicago? I got my ticket!

Heather said...

Go wider? Or divide up your sidebar items left and right? Looks a little nekked w/ all that white. I love the change especially w/ the v. familiar header/twitter av

The Crazy Suburban Mom said...

You know, I like it. Its visually striking but not gaudy. very nice

tracy

Amy Sue Nathan said...

I like! But your header seems a little skewed. Or maybe it's my eyes!

jodifur said...

I like it. Very clean.

Naomi said...

I like a clean look but have often contemplated adding a third column. I don't like the way it looks when you over-clutter your columns but I do like the idea of having more space for ads and various buttons and things.

Michele@Integrated Mother said...

I'm definitely a fan of this new, clean look. Maybe widen the middle section, if you can, but otherwise very fresh!

Andrea Frazer - Pass the Zoloft said...

It looks fabu.

Robyn - Who's the Boss? said...

I love the new look. The pink never bothered me, but this somehow feels more... I don't know... grown up?

Jessica Gottlieb said...

I love it.

ChiefFamilyOfficer said...

Wow! I love it, it's great :)