Monday, July 20, 2009

BlogHer Style

I'm reading: BlogHer StyleTweet this!

I'm no fashionista, so it was quite a surprise to see I received a shout-out from the very stylish Susan Wagner in BlogHer's Beauty Hacks column. It's as though Susan knew I was *finally* going for a long overdue, full-fledged salon cut and style this morning.

Or more likely because her topic is prepping for BlogHer. Along with her tips for packing the perfect carry on bag, she linked to my post on Ten Commandments for BlogHer Success.

At any rate, as if to prove my lack of style sense, this is what I'll be wearing Friday afternoon:
Idea"borrowed" from Leah Jones, BlogHer08.

6 comments:

Houseonahill said...

HA HA LOL, that is a SUPER idea and Super cute!

Sprite's Keeper said...

Very nice!
I ordered a shirt with my site logo on it and nothing ever came. So we canceled the order because, Hello? this Thursday I am out of here?
I will look for your shirt!

Leah in Chicago said...

I think it's fun that you used your avatar! See you there!

Amy from Occupation: Mommy said...

What a great idea! It would be much easier to recognize people if everyone wore a shirt with her blog logo on it. Maybe your plan will catch on for next year!

Stimey said...

Seriously, that's the best BlogHer fashion idea I've seen yet.

Leighann of Multi-Minding Mom said...

Love it! Wish I had thought of that, because then I would be done packing already. You should have made one for Saturday too!

Next year (if I have the opportunity to go again), Full Mommy shirts for everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails