Tuesday, July 07, 2009

First, You Need a Bottle of Wine: Family Fun on a Budget

I'm reading: First, You Need a Bottle of Wine: Family Fun on a BudgetTweet this!

All you need to know about this budget-friendly family activity is that it requires a corked bottle of wine. Steps 1-3: Open, drink, and finish off the bottle so you have the a cork to work with. Watch the video to learn what to do next.


For more family fun on a budget, see my vlogs on How to Make Butter and How to Tie-Dye with Sharpie Markers.

4 comments:

Bonggamom said...

This is great! I especially love steps 1 thru 3.

Naomi said...

your sons will have the most fun when their facial hair comes in, I think... ha!

Cindy Fey said...

This is freakin hilarious! I love your Dad's comment (grandpas are so cautious) and the kids'. The technique is so sweet and adorably retro - you look like vaudeville actors!!

Alexandra said...

This is hilarious... love it!