Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's official!

I'm reading: It's official!Tweet this!

Yes, I'm speaking at Blogalicious!
Blogalicious Site Badge
I'm lining up the childcare and everything because we have to hope DH will have a job by then. (His contract position was cut short due to company-wide layoffs a few weeks ago. *sigh*)

I'm going to be part of a marketing panel.

When I excitedly shared the news with my boys, my nine-year-old suggested, "Tell the moms how much their kids hate it when they are on their computers."

Nice to know I have the support of those I love, right?

10 comments:

Michele@Integrated Mother said...

Yea - I'm looking forward to finally meeting you. See ya in ATL! :)

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

Why am I just now hearing about this conference within driving distance? OH my it's tempting.

And yea for you for the speaking gig!

BlondeMomBlog (Jamie) said...

OK I am not a woman of color, but this is a fantastic conference idea whose time has come! Kudos!

Kimberly/Mom in the City said...

Great! See you there.

BlondeMomBlog - it's open to bloggers of all colors (including White) You should come!

the prisoner's wife said...

congrats!

i appreciated your comments in the Women of Color Marketing breakout session today. I wish more women were as open & honest as you. Kuddos! hopefully i will be at the conference & can take in even more of your insight.

Sprite's Keeper said...

Congratulations! I hadn't heard of Blogalicious yet, but will learn more. Sounds delicious!

Veronica said...

Glad to know it's not just my boy & girl who give me grief. I'll make sure to pack my clean PJs.

kristina said...

Congrats on the speaking gig. You have a lot of insight as someone who has been following and covering marketing to moms from the beginning.

Tech Savvy Mama said...

Yahoo! I'm so glad that I will get to see you again after not getting enough time with you at BlogHer!

toddlerplanet said...

Really! Awesome! I was SO impressed by the Blogalicious ladies this year -- I'm tempted to go to their conference too!