Sunday, July 05, 2009

STOP those annoying emails

I'm reading: STOP those annoying emailsTweet this!

If you follow me on Twitter, you've likely seen me complain about the copious amounts of email I get from Ann Taylor LOFT. I get annoyed each time I see a sales notice from them in my in-box. The many emails and phone calls I've made in an effort to unsubscribe have been in vain. I cringe each time I see one in my inbox.

Another organization that sends me a steady stream of cringe-worthy email is STOP, but there's an entirely different mindset in this case. STOP, Safe Tables Our Priority, sends me e-alerts about food safety breaches and breaking news about potentially contaminated food products and related outbreaks of E. coli, salmonella, listeria, and their ugly cousins.

This is serious stuff and the number of emails I receive from them is disturbing, but it's good to be in the know, right?

Follow STOP on Twitter for timely news on food safety.

No comments: