Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kim's Travel Writing

I'm reading: Kim's Travel WritingTweet this!

Life is an adventure and I love sharing mine. I published my first family travel story back in 2005. In 2008, I returned to travel writing after a press trip to Club Med (spurred by this post).
In 2009, I contributed to TravelingMom.com as their Educational Traveling Mom Blogger. I wrote feature articles for the site, as well.

I'm not opposed to sitting on a beach for a day or two and massages are a welcome addition to any trip, but my family enjoys active vacations where we keep busy, see new sites and try new things.

Published Feature Stories:

New Items Make Family Travel Easy and Fun


Chicago Foodie Factory Tours

Club Med Punta Cana: Family Fun


Club Med Punta Cana: A Romantic Vacation


Dare to Stand Out on Skydeck Ledge
(Sears/Willis Tower)

Grand Adventures in the Grand Canyon State (Chicago Parent; no longer online)

Learning in Louisville: Factory Tours Make it Fun


Find Fall Color in Galena, Illinois



Because a picture is worth a thousand words, I also share stories on Whrrl:

The Sofitel Chicago


Galena, Illinois



And on YouTube:

Maker's Mark Bourbon Distillery Tour
, Kentucky

Sears Tower Skydeck Ledge (now Willis Tower)

1 comment:

kristina said...

Great pieces, Kim.