Thursday, March 04, 2010

MomImpact Fun

I'm reading: MomImpact FunTweet this!

Better late than never, here's a glimpse at some of the MomImpact fun at the Mom2.0 Summit.

I asked my clients if they'd be willing to share a few goodies with MomImpact members who I'd see at the conference and they stepped up. Big Time.

Take a peek!

It's never to late too join in at
Powered by Whrrl


Kim said...

Looks like you have really great clients. The women that are a part of Mom Impact are very fortunate to have them and you!c

Michael said...

Crunch N Munch AND Poppycock are your clients?! They are two popcorn treats that are worth the extra flossing :-)
(That reminds me...did my MomImpact application go through? My computer acts up sometimes...)
-Kimberly/Mom in the City

The Crazy Suburban Mom said...

Fabulous! Looks like I see Mrs. Prindables in there... YUM