Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Science Fair for Susan

I'm reading: Science Fair for SusanTweet this!

Moms around the Internets are showing support to a friend, mentor and rocket scientist, WhyMommy, who was diagnosed with cancer...again. Her fabulous friend, Stimey put together a fabulous virutal science fair

I'm chipping in with a post on How to Make Butter.

My modest contribution does not reflect the fact that I've been thinking about Susan and her family since she received the diagnosis. I'm sending them all the love and healing vibes I can.

Susan, you did it once, you can do it again! Kick cancer's ass, my friend!

1 comment:

Stimey said...

That butter video was hysterical. Although I have to say that taking big ol' bites of butter is not my idea of a good time. But I agree with your guy there, doing it with homemade butter is probably better than with the regular kind. :)

My kids would love this. Jack would eat butter all day if I let him.

Thanks so much for participating in the science fair!