Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: The Wayback Edition

I'm reading: Wordless Wednesday: The Wayback EditionTweet this!

I spent a lot of time scanning old photos this summer. It started out as a way to prepare for Thing 1's upcoming bar mitzvah. Of course we will have the obligatory photo montage, but we didn't go solidly digital until he was about five years old. Amidst the baby and toddler photos, I few a few other family gems.

Me before I was a mom (I really was a dolphin trainer!):


My mom, long before she was a mom:


And my grandparents before they were parents:



5 comments:

Elizabeth @ My Life, Such as it is... said...

Loved seeing the photos. I periodically pull out old photos to post and blog about too. Makes for a refreshing change and gives my (few) readers a glimpse of what made me who I am today.

kristina said...

Hi Kim, now that Zoe is back in school and Ryan will start preschool soon (not soon enough!!!) I'm back on my blog reading schedule. So happy to catch up on your posts. Love the photos. As for dolphin training, I LOVE dolphins and one day, want to swim with them or interact.

Backpacking Dad said...

I love your grandmother's hair.

Melisa with one S said...

I love these!!!

Tracey - Just Another Mommy Blog said...

Neat! I love old photos...