Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: House Hunting WTF? Take 2

I'm reading: Wordless Wednesday: House Hunting WTF? Take 2Tweet this!

This is from what I call a hypothetical 3 bed, 2 bath house that is like stepping into the 1960s in all of its wood-paneled glory.

I won't even waste my time describing it, I will just sum it up with "needs work." Happily, the price has dropped $40K since it was listed over the summer. Chop off another $40 and they might just have a buyer, though it won't be me.

The 2nd advertised bath is so small....

{How small is it?}

It's so small you have to stand outside of it to pee.

Almost. Take a look at the toilet tank is versus the commode itself.


FWIW, there's a moldy cement cube of a shower just to the side of the toilet, requiring a 5 inch step off the floor.

I'm not even trying to find stuff like this, we just keep happening upon it.

4 comments:

TheNextMartha said...

You have got to be kidding me. I have never seen anything like that. How can the toilet even work like that? And the wallpaper? wow.

mayberry said...

Wack! That reminds me of those tiny sinks you can install on top of a toilet tank - the gray water then goes into the tank to use for flushing. These people need to try to spin their house as environmentally friendly.

Jen Miner said...

OMG that wallpaper! My eyes, they burn.

Amy said...

OH. EM. GEE. That is CRAZY!